Few days before, Apple has launched iOS 5 that contain over 200 features for your favorite iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. If you are iPhone lover then probably you might be familiar with this release.
Do you know how to jailbreak your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad that is running iOS 5? iPhone Dev team had introduced the Redsn0w that is used to jailbreak iOS 5 and here you will see how you can jailbreak your iPod touch upgraded to iOS 5 by using Redsn0w.
Wait! Before checking procedure you should be aware of points as below:
- You can apply below stepd to jailbreak only iPod touch 3G and iPod touch 4G.
- You will need to attach your iDevice to PC on every reboot.
- Please make sure that you are using iTunes 10.5 or latest version.
Follow below steps and jailbreak your iPod touch 3G and iPod touch 4G
- Open page given below and download Redsn0w 0.9.9b7 for your Windows computer
- If you are using MAC then download Redsn0w 0.9.9 b7 from here:
- Download iOs file firmware file.
- Extract Redsn0w zip file that you have downloaded recently.
- Attach your iDevice to PC that will open the iTunes automatically.
- Select “iPod3,1_5.0_9A334_Restore.ipsw” and click on “Choose” button. Setup your device with new iPod touch or previous backup as you want.
- Go back to Redsn0w and launch the application.