Majority of iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS users are facing short battery life problem. Well! It’s not like Apple has not improved the battery as these both devices awesome in all aspects and nobody can expect that these devices contain short battery life.
If you also notice that your iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4 battery lasts very soon then here is you got its solution. This tutorial will show you how to make your iPhone Battery last longer. Check out below steps:
- Restart your iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4 by pressing down the Home and Sleep until Apple logo appears on it.
- Turn off the Location Services but avoid turning it off globally as it stops you from using the Find My iPhone feature when you need it. So turn Location Service off by application and then turn on again for apps that you use.
- Reduce the brightness as low as you can see everything on screen easily.
- If it does not solve your problem, then simply go and replace iPhone battery. You can get iPhone 3GS replacement battery in only $19.95.
- You can also go to iFixit.com who can sell you tools and iPhone battery. Moreover, they also give free and useful tips for your iPhone.