Bootloader is a special code that runs when the iPhone is powered on. It prevents the loading of non-apple codes in to the iPhone. If there is no jailbreak program on a particular Bootloader then it can be downgraded by following the given process.
- Unlock the phone after restoring it to 1.1.3.
- Power on the iPhone and connect it the computer.
- Follow this link http://download.ziphone.org/ to download the ZiPhone.
- Extract the contents of ZiPhone on the desktop.
- Type cmd in the run window to open the Command Prompt window.
- Open the ZiPhone directory by typing the following command in the command prompt window.cd Desktop/ZiPhone
- Press Enter to execute the command.
- You will be prompted to enter the device in Recovery Mode.
- Once the phone gets in recovery mode, type ziphone –b –v command to downgrade the Bootloader.
- Once the files zibri.dat and iPhone are being searched, you will be prompted to wait for 2.5 minutes.
- Ultimately your iPhone will be restarted and downgraded with 03.03.13 baseband to 3.9 Bootloader.
- On the completion of downgrade process, it is advisable first to install BSD system and then go for OpenSSH from installer.app.