Apple has released iOS 4.3.4 that is now available for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Notcom Tiny Umbrella developer has updated new software to v5.00.05. It allows you to save iOS 4.3.4 device SHSH blobs on both operating systems: Windows and Mac.
To save iOS 4.3.4 iPhone, iPod touch and iPad SHSH blobs by using TinyUmbrella, follow these steps
- Firstly, download TinyUmbrella v5.00.05. You can download it for Windows from http://cache.firmwareumbrella.com/downloads/tinyumbrella-5.00.05.exe and for Mac open this direct link http://cache.firmwareumbrella.com/downloads/TinyUmbrella-5.00.05.pkg.
- Before running .exe file, make a right click on TinyUmbrella exe file and select “Properties” from menu.
- Select “Compatibility” tab and check the option “Run this program in compatibility mode for”. Check the box “Run this program as an administrator” and then select “Apply” button.
- Run TineUmbrella.exe. Select “Advanced” tab. Make sure that options “Set Hosts to Cydia on Exit” and “Request SHSH from Cydia” are unchecked.
- Select “General” tab and click on “Save SHSH” button to save iOS 4.3.4 SHSH blobs.
To check SHSH blobs location, select “Advanced” tab. Here you will find its location. That’s it! iOS 4.3.4 iPad, iPhone and iPod touch SHSH blobs will now save in to your computer. Now you are able to restore your iOS firmware with SHSH blobs that you have saved into your PC