Apple iPhone with its plethora of features has tapped the mobile market. It offers its users with a lot of customizing options. Users can jailbreak, upgrade or downgrade the operating system. Sometimes while jailbreaking, the iPhone either stuck in recovery mode or DFU mode. If same happened with you then you can follow the given steps to restore your iPhone.
Restoring DFU mode:
To restore the DFU mode
- Turn off the iPhone and connect it to the computer.
- Hold the Home and Power buttons together for exactly 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds release the power button but keep holding the home button unless the iTunes identify your iPhone in recovery mode.
Once your iPhone has been identified in recovery mode, you can restore it.
Restoring the Recovery mode:
- Disconnect the iPhone from computer by taking out the sync cable from the computer. Don’t take out the cable from iPhone.
- Switch off the iPhone. Press Home and Power key together unless it shuts down.
- When it shuts down, connect iPhone with the computer while holding the home button.
- This way iTunes will identify your iPhone in recovery mode and let you restore it