Are you interested in activating iOS 5 beta 1 but don’t have developer account? Good news for non developer users! Now you can activate iOS 5 b1 without requiring account. If you are not a registered developer, then this tutorial will tell you how to proceed. Move ahead!
- Go to your web browser and download iOS 5 IPSW file. Simply Google it and then download through torrent.
- Now you need to update your iOS device by using iTunes. To do so, attach your iPhone to your computer. Now click on “Check for update” button along with Shift key pressed. If you are MAC user then press the “Option” key. Select the iOS 5 ipsw file that you have downloaded recently. Wait for some time till it completes upgrade. After completing, you will see a new activation screen.
- Click on Home button three times and it will activate the Voice Over.
- Again triple click on Home button and Emergency call will appear.
- Select the Emergency call and swap it down with your three fingers. Notification center will open.
- To load weather app, tap on whether widget and it will be set. That’ it. Enjoy friend! To exit, click on Home button.