Apple iPhone 4 is really a nice innovation that is equipped with too many advanced features. All these features consume considerable battery power. So the users of iPhone need to be a bit more careful towards battery life. There are several tips with which the iPhone users can ensure the full battery till the end of the day.
- Do not overcharge the battery
- Buy a portable charger
- Reduce the brightness of display screen
- Reduce the auto lock time to one minute
- Use Bluetooth only when needed
- Change the data fetch settings to at least one hour. To change these go to Contacts, Calendars > Fetch New Data
- If you have Wi-Fi, use it more for the transfer of files or any other function, as Wi-Fi consumes quite less power as compared to 3G.
- Use GPS only in time of need.
- Disable the vibrate feature when you don’t need it.
- Go to Settings > iPod > EQ and turn off it.
- Always opt for Wi-Fi to download music and videos
- Keep your operating system updated, as certain updates impacts the battery positively
- Deactivate 3G. For this go to Settings > General > Network and turn off the 3G.