LogMeIn is one of the most useful apps out there that let the user remotely control their Pc or Mac from their iPhone with a secure channel. This app transforms your phone into a remote device that would let you browse within your machine and allow for a easy data exchange. The process to get LogMeIn started up is not that difficult, all you need is your iPhone and an account on LogMeIn. If you do not have an account on it than try getting one created one now and follow the steps below to try it out on your machine.
- Open up LogMeIn and enter your account details to sign in
- After you have logged in successfully, you would see that to your left is a option named Preference
- Click on it and than choose the option named “Remote Control”
- Once you have done that, your good to go
- You would be able to control the host computer from your iPhone
- Do remember that the connection that is being used must be good enough to provide a fast response between the host computer and iPhone otherwise it would only show up slow processes.