Recently, Apple released iOS 5 Beta 4 update for iPhone, iPod and iPad. You can use it if you are a developer, as; only developers have access to use it. Here is the process to install iOS 5 Beta 4 in your Apple device, if you’re currently with iOS5-beta 3:
- Open settings application.
- Strike on Update option. It’ll show you the availability of update.
- Just accept the available update, it’ll start downloading and install it in your device automatically.
Here is the alternative process if you’re not currently with iOS 5 beta 3:
- Download iOS 5 beta 4 update for your device in your PC.
- Download iTunes 10.4.
- Connect your device with PC and keep its backup aside.
- Hold ‘shift’ key for little time and press restore.
- Now select beta 4 update and let the setup continue.
It’ll install Beta 4 update in your device.