SnOwbreeze, for Windows, is a good tool to jailbreak iOS. Its new update SnOwbreeze 2.7 includes the great capability to jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 untethered. Moreover, the tool is considered as an unofficial PwnageTool and same untethered jailbreak exploit used in implemented in Redsnow tool. A user can preserve Baseband of device using this amazing tool.
Here is the process to jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 untethered and preserve Baseband:
- Go to the following link and download related iOS 4.3.3 ipsw firmware for your device:
- Now, download SnOwbreeze 2.7 for Windows using this link:
- Install SnOwbreeze in your device and Run it.
- Browse iOS 4.3.2 ipsw file and press arrow button given at right end of bottom.
- SnOwbreeze tool will verify the source file. It might take little time.
- It’ll show you the success message if the source file is verified.
- Now, select Expert Mode and click on arrow to start building custom file.
- It’ll show you ‘Done’ message after successful creation of custom file.
- Put your device in DFU mode.
- Now, start iTunes and restore your device using custom iOS 4.3.3 ipsw file.
Setup completed. Your device will be jailbroken successfully after this process.