- On the home screen, click the Setting button.
- Press the Phone button.
- You will notice the option of Call Forwarding at the bottom of the call section.
- Press the button of Call Forwarding.
- Call forwarding window will show up. You will notice its forwarding slider set to off and no number in front of call forwarding.
- To enable Call Forwarding, move the slider to the right of call forwarding.
- A screen will show up that will allow you to type the number to which you wish to forward your iPhone.
- Press the Call Forwarding button on the top left of the screen
Now, you will notice the call forwarding window with forwarding slider is set to On. It’s done!