Youngsters these days are quite fascinated with the sms service. The short message service has made their lives easier as they can simply enter the message while quickly swiping their fingers over the iPhone’s keypad. This helps them stay in touch with their friends. AT&T did publish a $5 for 200 messages in their original iPhone data rate plan but the important part here is that you can get this service enabled on your 3G iPhone as they have not included this in their new data plan for 3G iPhone data rate plans.
You can get the free sms’s and mms’s working for you by simply following the below steps in an orderly manner,
- Start up a new email message
- Although before going any further with this trick what you must know beforehand is the address of your friend.
- Enter your friends 10 digit number in the To field and depending on the provider they have do enter the remaining as email@example.com(depending if your friend has Alltel, the other search providers are as follows
- firstname.lastname@example.org for AT&T
- email@example.com for Cingular (AT&T)
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Virgin
- email@example.com for T-Mobile
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Einstein PCS
- email@example.com for Verizon Wireless
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Sprint
- Than enter your message and send. The same would go for receiving messages too