As we already knew, that Apple released new iOS 5 Beta. It includes an amazing feature iCloud for user’s convenience. ICloud application is an online data storage application that let you free from sync trouble. It is, in actual, a part of Apple effort to bring all the things online. A developer account is required to use it that is difficult to own for ordinary customers. Here we brought an amazing solution to access its login screen without developer account.
- Open your web browser and go to iCloud.com. Website will be open.
- Click right button of your mouse on empty space of site.
- Choose ‘Inspect Element’. Inspect element window will be appear.
- Now, click on ‘Console’ and past following code in it:
- Press Enter.
- Login page will be appeared.
Setup completed. That is all what you need to do. It will redirect you to the main dashboard if you followed the process carefully.