Apple iPhone is a unique invention of its kind that allows the users with a great deal of customization. While restoring the iPhone with the custom firmware iOS 4.2.1, the users reports a series of errors like 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604.
All these errors can be fairly dealt by iREB by iH8sn0w. iREB is a tool that allows users to upload custom firmware to their iPhone. Currently only windows users can avail the benefits of iREB. To evade the errors 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604, follow the given guide:
- From ih8sn0w, download the most up-to-date version of iREB
- Launch iTunes.
- Set your phone in DFU mode. You can do it by connecting your device with computer. Switch off the device and hold together the buttons of home and power for 10 seconds. After 10 seconds, release the power button but keep holding the home button unless the computer recognizes the device.
- Exit iTunes and start iREB.
- From the screen of iREB, click on your preferred device. Wait for few minutes unless a white or red screen appears on your iOS screen.
- Again launch the iTunes and select your device. To choose the custom firmware for your phone, hold shift key and click the restore button in iTunes.
- Locate the custom iOS 4.2.1 IPSW to restore your phone.