Windows Vista is available in two versions i.e. 64-bit and 32-bit. Deciding which version to install is the hard part of the story. With the popularity of 64-bit processors and chipsets, users are going more towards 64-bit version. However, 64-bit version is posing too many problems for the users. Some of these problems are:
- First of all, not everybody can install the 64-bit version. Only the users who have 64-bit processor can install it.
- For all the drivers to work properly, they need to be properly signed by the Microsoft.
- Currently most of the hardware devices don’t have drivers for the 64-bit version.
- The 64-bit version do not back support 32-bit drivers.
- It also doesn’t support 16-bit software.
- Currently x64 software is rarely available.
These problems show that 64-bit version of Windows Vista will not let you enjoy the Windows experience to its fullest. So it is better to install the 32-bit version.