In the large organizations, Microsoft exchange email is widely used. The process of setting up iPhone exchange email is described below. Before starting the process, it is advisable to create a backup of your iPhone.
- On the home screen, tap the button of settings.
- Select and open the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
- Press the button of Add Account. It will give you a list to choose what type of email account you want. Select Microsoft exchange.
- Now it will ask you to enter the information like email, description, username and password. If you don’t know about domain, you can leave it blank.
- A “cannot verify server identity” message can hinder the setup process. Click Continue. For this you should know server address of your exchange email server.
- After the completion of set up process, you have to choose the content you want to sync with iPhone. For this, one option has to be set to ON in order for the account to work.