IOS 5 beta, a mobile operating system, is a latest version of iPhone OS by Apple Inc. Having hundreds of new features made its users crazy about it. A developer account is needed to activate it, but now, it is possible to do so without this account.
Here is the process to activate iOS 5 beta without Developer Account:
Recommendation: The given process is of advance level and it is not recommended for fresh users.
- Update your iPhone firmware to iOS beta,
- An activation screen will appear. Here you need to activate Voice Over.
- Press the Home button three times to activate the Voice Over.
- Now, Press again the Home button. An emergency Call Option will appear.
- Be quick, strike emergency call and come down from the top using three fingers.
- A new iOS 5 notification center will appear.
- Click on the Weather widget now, you’ll see that the application open’s without demanding activation.
- Click on Home button and Home screen will appear.