In iOS 4.3, multitasking gestures are not enabled by default. You even cannot find them in Settings. Here is a guide that will show you how multitasking gestures can be enabled by using GM seed and Xcode.
Follow the given steps to find the gestures settings.
- Use the dock cable to connect the iPad with the Mac.
- Open Xcode
- Open device manager and click on the iPad.
- Select the option of “use this device for development”
- Use your apple developer id and password to sign in
- After the processing is complete, open the settings in iPad.
- In Settings, click General.
- Here you will find the settings for multitasking gestures.
- Click on the Multitasking Gestures to turn them on.
Now you can use the 4–finger touch for home screen, swiping the apps and much more. This will definitely add to your iPad experience.
Top 10 WordPress Hacks