When Apple Mac App Store was launched, it was believed that it is being equipped with all the features that will never let the cracked and pirated apps to make their way to it. But it was proved wrong with the emergence of a trick with which users can freely download apps from the Apple Mac Store.
To get access to the Apple Mac Store, you need to have Mac OS X Snow Leopard version 10.6.6.
- In the Mac dock, log in to the app Mac store and download the twitter app.
- Open the folder of Applications. Locate the twitter and right click on it to click Show Package Contents.
- Open the folder of Contents and copy _CodeSignature, _MASReceipt and CodeResources.
- Download the .dmg file of the particular paid app.
- Launch the .dmg file and move the app to the folder of applications
- Now in the applications folder, select the option of Show Package Contents by right clicking the moved application. Open the folder of Contents and delete _CodeSignature, _MASReceipt and CodeResources.
- Now paste the files copied from twitter app.
This procedure may not work for all the apps, especially the one which validates the bundle ID.