2) Biafo Glacier
• World’s third longest glacier outside of the polar regions.
• Area is famous for Brown bears and Snow leopards.
• 63 km long Glacier in the Karakoram Mountains
• The Ibex and the Markhor (Mountain Goat) can be found.
• Area is famous for Brown bears and Snow leopards, although sightings are rare.
1) Siachen Glacier
• It is the largest glacier in the world outside the Polar Regions.
• Length of about 72 km .
• Siachen glacier can be traveled via Skardu.
• Three glaciers i.e. North, Central and South lies to the east of the Siachen. It is known as the Rimo glacier group.