So until and unless you are blessed with some supernatural powers, you really aren’t a superhero. But if you still want to fulfill your dream, you need to have money, a lot of money.
Estimating costs of being superheroes is always awesome and the lavish life of Tony Stark is a mere dream. But estimating the cost of being Iron Man, returns the following figures:
- Iron Man suit: $110,302,000
- Jarvis super computer: $10,000,000
- Swanky house: $25,000,000
- Cost for R&D got seven Iron Man suits + War Machine: $1,464,000,000
- Fancy sports cars: $3,415,000
And calculating other side-costs, it sums into a total of $1.6 billion. Although the actual figures may always skew up, it’s fun knowing you can never afford such expenditures.