• The water is clear with a slight green tone.
• Malka Parbat that is shining in the lake is the biggest source.
• Its depth is unknown.
• A fairy tale called Sayful Muluk, written by the famous Sufi poet Mian Muhammad Bakhsh.
• A prince who fell in love with a fairy princess.
• Impact of lake beauty is of such extent , people believe that fairies come down to lake in full moon
• The name “Ansoo” comes from its tear-like shape.
• Discovered in 1993 by Pakistan Air Force pilots,who were flying low above the area.
• 4 hours walk from Saiful Muluk to anso lake.