iOS has many features which contributes a lot in getting smart phone user preference one of them is the hidden auto correct bar. User can enable it with any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 5+. This is pretty easy to follow, but it helps in even a tiny amount of experience editing markup or code:
This feature is available on internet for Windows & Mac OS X versions and can be installed.
- First launch iTunes and backup your iPhone, iPod, or iPad
- Launch iBackupBot and from the left side “iTunes Backups” list, click the backup you just made with iTunes and let the backup info load
- From the Path list on the right, find Library/Preferences/com.apple.keyboard.plist – you’ll get a warning about iBackupBot not being registered but click cancel and you can edit the file anyway
- Add a new line between the ‘dict’ tags and paste in the following:
- Save the changes and close out the list, then click on the little “Restore” icon highlighted below from within iBackupBot to copy the edited backup file to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Now when the user start typing and he’ll see the completion recommendation bar fill in with suggested words or corrections. This is a typing feature that is widely used on Android phones, but for some reason or another Apple has decided against including in currently shipping versions of iOS.