Good news for Apple users! This week, Apple has launched the iOS 4.3.5 in order to fix security issues with certification validation. iPhone Dev team was developed Redsn0w 0.9.8 beta 4 that lets users of iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 to jailbreak iOS 4.3.4. Another good news is that Redsn0w 0.9.8 b4 is also compatible to latest Apple release iOS 4.3.5 to jailbreak it.
If you want to jailbreak your iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS on latest iOS 4.3.5 by using the redsn0w then this article will show you complete procedure. Please make sure that you connected your device to your computer on every reboot because Redsn0w is compatible to only tethered jailbreak.
- Go to Windows or Mac browser to download redsn0w and save it on desktop.
- Download iOS 4.3.5 and iOS 4.3.4 firmware files.
- Extract Redsn0w zip file by double clicking on downloaded file. Now attach your device to computer that will search iTunes automatically.
- Select your iPhone device, hold Shift key and click “Restore” button.
- Go to Redsn0w folder, select iOS 4.3.5 and click “Choose” button. It will prompt you to setup new device or backup previous iPhone. Select backup that you want.
- Right click on Redsn0w exe, click “Properties” and then select tab “Compatibility. Run app in compatibility mode.
- Select IPSW file from browse button. Click “Next” to go ahead.
- Choose jailbreak option, turn off iPhone and attach to PC. Follow instructions to set DFU mode. iPhone will start rebooting.
- Click “Finish” button after uploading new kernel and RAM disk.