Installing Windows on Mac using boot camp is a wise decision. But, in this method, partition takes away a huge amount of hard disk space. As a solution to this problem, follow the given steps after you are done with running Windows on Mac.
- Click on Applications. Click on the Utilities directory and select the option of Boot Camp Assistant.
- It will show up the window of Boot Camp Assistant. Tap the Continue button.
- Select the option of Create or Remove a Windows Partition and press the Continue button.
- Click on Restore.
- It will prompt you for a password. Give the password and press OK.
- You will notice the Boot Camp Assistant restoring the disk.
- After restoration, you will get partition removing notification.
- Press the Quit button to finish the process.