The following procedure will guide you through the steps of transferring contacts from blackberry to iPhone.
1. Open the blackberry desktop manager
2. Connect the blackberry with computer
3. Tap on the synchronize button.
4. Click on the option of synchronization under the configuration menu.
5. For the application to sync, check the option of Address Book. Click on Outlook and then hit the OK button.
6. For the method of sync, select the option of One Way Sync from Device > Next > Finish.
7. On the synchronization screen, select synchronize organizer data > synchronize.
8. After synchronization, disconnect the blackberry, open iTunes and connect the iPhone to the computer.
9. Select iPhone > Info > Sync Contacts with Outlook > All Contacts.
10. Click on Apply > Sync.
11. Disconnect the iPhone after synchronization.
If you don’t have outlook then you have option to sync with Windows Address Book. Do the following amendments to the above mentioned process.
- In step 5, select the option of Windows Address Book.
- In step 7, choose Synchronize and hit the option of Synchronize. It will start the processing. After processing, click on Accept to confirm Address Book Edits.
- In step 9, select iPhone > Info > Sync Contacts with Windows Address Book > All Contacts.
Apart from these differences the rest of the process will remain same for both Outlook and Windows Address Book.