iPhone Caught Fire in Guy’s Pocket Caught on Camera

As shocking as the title sounds, this would be the worst day of Henri Helminen’s life. A 17 year old teenager was on his way to work on a fine day, when suddenly iPhone resting in his pocket started smoking. The device started burning apparently, so he took it out and threw it on the ground before it could cause him any injury.

iPhone started smoking badly caught on camera 222x222 iPhone Caught Fire in Guys Pocket Caught on Camera

According to Henri the device was just 3 months old and it was functioning perfectly. There was no issue with the device before this incident. The incident might be caused by the phone’s battery, causing other parts to heat up and burn. Apple has not issued any official statement on the incident.

A nearby CCTV camera caught the whole incident.

Popular on the Web

Comments
  1. rabs Reply
  2. Tung Reply
  3. FriendlyDude Reply
  4. DJ Reply
  5. misy Reply
  6. duh Reply
  7. SFH Reply
  8. wait a sec Reply
  9. Jay Reply
  10. Comment Reply
  11. Milt Reply
  12. Alex B Reply
    • Uncle M Reply
  13. RIch Reply
  14. Matt Reply
  15. Appoe Reply
  16. tom Reply
  17. Daniel Reply
  18. Nigel Reply
  19. iphucked Reply
  20. Uncle M Reply

Leave a Reply