For those of you who are really worried about the transferring of contents from the old iPhone to the new iPhone 4S, then Apple has discovered a solution for that.
In order to transfer the content from the current iPhone to the new iPhone you just have to follow some steps for that:
- The most important is that you should be having the latest version of the iTunes which is iTunes 10.5. You need to download the latest version of the iTunes and then install it.
- Now you have to sync it by connecting the current iPhone to iTunes.
- On the same computer you have to connect the new iPhone to the iTunes.
- You will be asked if you want to restore from a backup or set your new iPhone as a new phone. For your current iPhone select the backup of it. To restore iOS on your new iPhone you need to use iTunes.
- The iPhone will restart once the iTunes finishes restoring the backup on your new iPhone.
- As in the iTunes Window when the iPhone appears again, just select it.
- You can change the items that you want to sync by clicking the tabs.
- So to sync your new iPhone with iTunes you need to click Apply.