Seeking the procedure to update the iOS device, believe me it is very simple and does not require any expertise to update. OTA update for iOS is very easy and simple. Following are the steps to be followed for successful updating of the version:
- Launch the Settings app
- Tap General
- Tap Software Update
- If there’s nothing new, you’ll be told just so. Otherwise, you’ll be presented with all the details about the update.
- Tap Download and Install
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- IMPORTANT! If you’re low on juice, make sure you plug in! You don’t want your battery to die mid-update!
- Watch the progress bar! (This part depends on the speed and quality of connection. Don’t be alarmed if it takes a long time, speeds up or slows down, or appears to jump around — be patient.)
- Once it’s finished downloading, you’ll be prompted to install (and restart) your device. If you don’t explicitly hit later or Install within a few seconds, it will install on your behalf. Agree to the Terms and Conditions yet again.
10. Apple will verify the install. That’s it!