Mountain is a large mass of earth and rock, rising above the common level of the earth or adjacent land
• Known as Hidden Peak or K5 .
• K5 meaning the 5th peak of the Karakoram
• “Gasher” (beautiful) + “brum” (mountain) in Balti, it means “beautiful mountain”.
• 5th largest in Pakistan & 14th largest in the world.
• Known as K4.
• 4th largesi in pakistan & 13th largest in the world.
• Located on the border of Pakistan-China.
3) Broad Peak
• Broad Peak was originally named K3 right after the naming of K2.3rd largest in Pakistan & 12th largest mountain in the world.
• It is located about 8 kilometres (5 miles) from K2.
• The First ascent of Broad Peak was made on June 9, 1957