The Magic Trackpad is developed and designed by apple for Mac desktop computers. Using the multi-touch technology it supports multiple gestures and endorses the users with better control of their screen. It is possible to customize the Trackpad up to your preferences. Follow the given procedure to customize your Trackpad.
- Download BetterTouchTool and launch it. Explore the Gestures panel located on the top of the window.
- Create Global Gesture. For this, select Global in the left column (Select Application) of BetterTouchTool and press the button of Add New Gesture.
- Now choose the type of the Gesture from the list of options in the Touchpad Gesture Menu. You can select any Gesture up to your preference.
- From the given choice of radio buttons for Fn, Control, Command and Option key, you can choose any up to your preference to prevent the unintentional activation.
- If you are facing difficulty in deciding about shortcuts or virtual buttons, then you can use options contained in Predefined Action Menu of BetterTouchTool, e.g. Expose, Eject, Spaces, and Show Desktop, etc.
- To get more gesture power you can add additional utilities, for example Help, Google Search Window, Window Switching Panel, Frequently Used Folders and Menu Bar, etc.