The team tries to revolutionize firefighting equipment. As they learned, hauling the heavy fire equipment up flights of stairs leaves firefighters tired, and with less oxygen in their tank. One of their challenges was to build a “Stairbot” to carry the equipment, and then convert into a rescue seat. The second challenge the team faced was to design an ergonomical “PyroPack” that would give our flamebustin’ heroes the chance to save even more lives.
[flashvideo file=http://blip.tv/file/get/Tiwana6330-S1PTkrkrjrejE6944.flv /]
- Dr. Mike North – Material Science, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Joe Grand – Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Boston University
- Terry Sandin – Special Effects Guru, Hollywood
- Dr. Zoz Brooks – Robotics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- -89 bmw 325i (1)-future firefighter technology (1)-los mejores BMW 325 tuning (1)-plane robot (1)-restoration bmw m3 (1)-stairbot prototype this (1)